Thursday, February 4, 2010

To Christians: What would you accept as evidence that Christianity is false?

empirical scientific evidence from any field would rouse my curiosity.To Christians: What would you accept as evidence that Christianity is false?
Nothing will convince me that Christianity is false. I know for a fact that it is real and alive, because I walk in the Spirit and by the grace of God I have experienced His miracles of life in the Spirit.





What I say has been repeated and will continue on unto the next generation and the next and next. The prove and the evidence that Christianity is True is that the Scriptures have been in history since the beginning, over to 2 millenniums.





GOD BLESS! AMEN! SHALOM!To Christians: What would you accept as evidence that Christianity is false?
The bible, we claim, is inspired by God and we believe its presence and translation and preservation over time is one evidence that it is divinely inspired. A book written by people inspired by the holy spirit should stand the test of time and withstand all human effort to eradicate it.


So if the bible someday is reasonably expunged from the societies of the world--meaning that not necessarily every bible has to be uncovered and destroyed; just the great majority of them leaving it to have no influence upon any society, and committing it to the realm of obscurity and rarity--either by educational methods or brute force, then I will conclude that it was not the book of God, and therefore renounce Christianity having then no reason to believe it was completely true.


Right now the bible outsells every book year after year, is translated in over 3000 languages, and found in almost every country in the world. Kings have tried for centuries to rid societies of the bible, yet mysteriously it remains and continues to multiply. If you can get rid of this book, then in my view that will falsify Christianity.
There is no evidence that could show that Christianity is false. Christ existed, the Son of a virgin, fully God and fully man at the same time. He performed miracles. He preached. He started a Church. The CATHOLIC CHURCH. The Bible tells us all of this.





To call Christianity false is to say that the Holy Bible is fallible, a complete and total lie, with no truth or fact in it whatsoever, when archaeologists have found many, MANY pieces of evidence to show that the Bible is correct! And, an astrologer has found what was most likely the star of Bethlahem.
i agree with christian, that is so true, but then other religion circulate on God as the creator. but i guess nothing can convince me that Christianity is false because despite the episodes that might have goten lost in translation throughout the decades, Christianity is the only faith that makes Sense. i believe it because it completes our reason for existance.
they wouldnt..... it would not matter what evidence you present, they will ALWAYS be in denial.... they always make excuses... when one of their leaders fall from grace... they say the devil did it... its never just because the guy is a greedy false swine who likes money and sex with prositutes... its satans fault. And when they let a child die who needs a blood transfusion, they say its because god said not to accept blood, they never say because its their arrogant position and they are so protective of it they will let their innocent brain washed child die......





so pointless... why bother asking them this... you will just get a bunch of gobbledegook....
How many times do we have to answer this question?





The only proof I would accept is Jesus Christ in person coming back on earth and telling me that He has been lying to my heart all these Years.


But He is God, and not a man, that He should lie - so there is no chance there.





I know what I believe is right because He confirms it to me every day





I love the first answer: You get my ';best answer'; star


%26lt;'))%26gt;%26lt;
The lack of all archaeological and historical evidence confirming the lives of all the apostles and other major figures in the bible.





When you can do all that, I might entertain the notion you've presented here.
I've already learned from Jesus that He is real and following Him (Christianity) is true. Since no one or nothing can overrule Jesus, there is no evidence that Christianity is false.
DUDE, I THINK YOU NEED NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MY GOD. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM...SO JUST GIVE UP. LEAVE IT ALONE. KEEP MOVING. YEAH YEAH YEAH..WE GET IT...YOU'RE MAD AT GOD FOR NOT ';WORKING'; FOR YOU. SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR PITY STORY. YOU CAN'T WIN THIS ONE...SO STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF.
I dont think they will accept evidence to prove there religion wrong seeing as its been done over and over and over again and they still believe so yeah
No! Ephesians 4:5. (Also Acts 4:10-12.) %26lt;')))%26gt;%26lt;
If I died and I found someone (or something) other than Christ waiting for me, then I would accept that what I believe now is false.
they wouldn't they's a belief system not an evidence system
Although I'm Atheist, you just can't prove or disprove christianity. Just as much as you can't prove or disprove the lack of God.
well, God is the creator, so the total absence of everything
Haha! The first answerer nailed it.
Dying and nothing happens.
Seeing how I am, so God must be also
The same evidence that would convince me I did not exist.
i'm sure seeing another god would work
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment