Monday, February 8, 2010

Can you offer ANY proof or evidence that shows evolution to be false?

I'll shoot down every coherent reply that supposedly disproves or challenges evolution. Think hard. Stay on track. Do your best.





I've heard them all.





I'll check back in a while.Can you offer ANY proof or evidence that shows evolution to be false?
Yes, or sort of.





Since evolution is based on survival of the fittest and eliminate the least fit ones, how the hell did Bush evolve.





Being more serious, evolution is a really new science compared to astronomy and medicine. Of course with the acrinomous reception it gets, it is proceeding much slower.





I think we just scratched the surface of evolution. All the questions that people throw to question evolution will be answered really bluntly in the coming future. Those who question it will face the same consequence the flat earth society faced.





The $25 million creation museum will be a completely waste of space. It is a waste even now.Can you offer ANY proof or evidence that shows evolution to be false?
Exactly.

Report Abuse



I was thinking of offering you some websites, when I first read your question, but I see from your additional details that you are just looking for a fight, and want to debate. I really neither believe nor disbelieve in either evolution or creation. Call me a fence-sitter. I don't think we can know for sure either way, after studying both sides. I have read Mr. Dawin's book, and have read everything I could find on the subject of prehistoric life since I was a pre-schooler (okay people read it to me to start with). But after all this time, I am not interested in fighting or debating about it with people. It is just a vicious circle that leads no where. If that is how you get your jollies, go for it. Not for me tho, thank you very much.
http://www.pdphoto.org/jons/pictures/lon鈥?/a>


http://home.pages.at/slush/evol/leafyhea鈥?/a>


http://www.aramnaharaim.org/Photo/George鈥?/a>


Somebody's idea of a joke?
Yes, many. But why should I ? You have already made up your mind that whatever anybody says would not make a difference to you.
http://www.bushorchimp.com/
Evolution is a fact, but the man to ape thing is simply a theory, which is why scientists can't prove it. It's very hard to find strong, scientific evidence for something that simply doesn't exist.
Of course there is no evidence. If there were, it will already be published in scientific magazines. Note: the fact of evolution be true does not prove that others opinions are false. Evolutions exist because there is a plan for rescue the lost son of God.
Evolution poses that death existed before man, while the Bible(Gen 2:16-17, Gen 3:19) indicates that death began as a result of man's action against God. The two are completely incompatible.





Edit: Personally, I side with the Bible.
** tumbleweed**
';the bible'; haha just kiddin iwas being sarcastic..nnoooo u cant find any plausible proof or evidence that disproves darwin's theory
Evolution is both true and false. If we accept that this world is not an illusion then evolution is true. If we accept that this world is an illusion then evolution is false. If matter can produce the ';concept'; of gold or silver or silicon just by its atomic composition, then anything can ';will'; to be transformed into anything just by pure cosmic intelligence. So do we call this random evolution or just a happening through cosmic intelligence?
What? I come here and there are no bananas, crocoducks or Kirk Cameron answers? What IS this place coming to?





*sigh* what will we ';evolutionists'; do when they actually accept this as valid?
I was convinced it was true until I came here and saw the set of people who can't process sarcasm.
I have faith that God was the Creator, but perhaps He used adaptation so that plants and animals could adapt to their ever changing environments.





Hard to really shoot down someone's faith in something. You can say I'm wrong, but then do you have concrete proof that I'm wrong?
It's not in the bible, well that's about it
Yes, The bible
  • gray hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment