Sunday, February 7, 2010

Atheists: do you claim Christianity is false or do you claim they have no evidence behind their assertions?

There's plenty of evidence that it's false.Atheists: do you claim Christianity is false or do you claim they have no evidence behind their assertions?
I am an atheist. What makes me an atheist is that I do not believe in deities of any kind. I feel that a lot of religions make assertions and claims that are beyond belief and you are expected to accept these assertions and claims without any further explanation or true understanding and insight. I am one of those people that knows what I need and there is no religious book that tells a complete and thorough history that is actually written by the participants then and there.





When I started searching deeper into Christianity and trying to find truth, I began to really think and what I found is something that really churned my stomach and irked me.





So, I realized the only truth is I can do bad all by myself without all of the weight of looking for a higher power. So, I write to your question both.Atheists: do you claim Christianity is false or do you claim they have no evidence behind their assertions?
I'll say both simply because it is very arrogant to claim knowledge without evidence. The faithful should quit trying to prove existence in their god and stop trying to disprove the nonexistence in their god if they expect my respect. To the religious: just believe and leave the rest of us out of it (including your innocent children.)
Atheists claim either one. They will claim anything in their quest


to prove how much they hate God. It's hatred; that's all it is.





My, how atheists worry about other people's children. Is it


worry? or is it power? Is it even their business?





Voltaire's last moments (the 2nd time) were screams for God to help!


Stalin's last moments were screams for God to be damned!





traditionalmass.org


huttongibson.org


gerrymatatics.org
Both, actually.





While I don't believe it's possible to disprove a deity as such, I do think you can prove the Christian God doesn't exist. He's logically impossible for a start - and we already have enough empirical evidence to know that the Bible is total crud.





So, yeah, both.
I don't make any claims with regards to christianity...it's the christians that make the claims.


I just haven't seen any evidence that any of their claims are valid, that's all. And for many christians, what passes for ';evidence'; is laughable.





Peace.
Christianity is self-contradictory, so it cannot be true.





The most unlikely thing can be true, if there is evidence for it (the dual slit electron experiment shows us that).





But nonsense can never be true, it is nonsense.
Your not Jewish , your gentile ... the Bible you thump was a hand me down . Stop reading between the lines %26gt;%26gt; GENTILE





you really should educate your self about other religions and open up your blind eyes. Faith is the belief in the unseen %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; or is that the unprovable ?
I say it's false. Not only is there no evidence for a deity in general, but the overwhelming volume of contradictions and absurdities in the Bible and Christian theology(s) make their deity impossible.
I claim it is false because they have no evidence behind their assertions. If credible, undeniable evidence were to be revealed, I would cease to consider it a false religion.
I am an antitheist and I assert that both propositions are correct. Christianity IS false, hence the lack of evidence. It doesn't take a Masters degree.
It is a belief in magic, which is inherently false. This applies to all religions, not just Christianity.
Oh Desiree...one leads to the other. Are you poking fun at Christianity again. tsk tsk.
No evidence for any religions.
what's the difference? a fairy tale is a fairy tale of course there is no evidence cause it's false.
No evidence.
No evidence.
NO evidence.
no evidence...coupled with a plethora of self contradictions
IJR only claims GOD DOES NOT EXIST. All else follows.
I would say both.
Well....a bit of both.
both
both

No comments:

Post a Comment