Monday, February 8, 2010

So, suppose we did find a crocoduck. Would you accept evolution then, or would there still be excuses?

Kirk Cameron said so...So, suppose we did find a crocoduck. Would you accept evolution then, or would there still be excuses?
Somebody please give me some proof of god or jesus. Some proof....ANY proof. I've never seen ANYthing that would make me think that they were anything more than just another fairy tale.So, suppose we did find a crocoduck. Would you accept evolution then, or would there still be excuses?
The crocodile is best suited to its environment. There is no reason for it to change dramatically.





The duck is one of many variants of bird, a highly adaptable species that is often USED as an example of adaptability.





Birds are not far different from reptiles. Which features of a crock would be hard to believe?





Long sharp toothed snout/bill


Water hunter


Scale like skin on the feet and or body





I would want to know, does it have hunter's eyes, predator's eyes or something in between?...
An alligatortoise would be fun, too.
Only God can make a crocoduck.





True story.
I'm sure I've missed part of this thread, but if there were such a creature as a crocoduck, I'd suspect genetic engineering.





And I don't care how nutritious they would claim it is, I wouldn't like to try one.





;o)
have you never heard of a platypus? it seems that people are never happy with what's there just always looking to avoid the obvious.
There are those who will never open their eyes!
Ha! Tell ya what, find me a crocoduck and we'll talk. Until then, evolution is still a THEORY, people, not a FACT. Dorks.
This not really a big problem to me. I believe in the Bible record on how things happened in the beginning.





I think I would have to see more than crocoduck to change my opinion about the evolution theory, but crocoduck would be a start of some kind ; )
True believers will not have their faith shaken. We already believe in God's existence and will die holding our faith intact.
If you watch the debate on the abcnews site...when cameron whips out his duck, you can hear the male Atheist debater say ';Oh. My. God. What a numbnut'; :) I think they deleted the numbnut from the network version.
It would probably get credit from some scientist who had a cloning experiment go wrong.





Get A Grip.
I would not want to know what the world would have come too if the best form for an animal to survive in is partly crocodile and part duck.
A crocoduck! Crikey, wouldn't that be neat.





~Neeva
Do you think all Christians disbelieve in evolution? If so, you're very wrong. Many species have evolved some have devolved. I don't however, believe man evolved from apes. That ';missing link'; is still missing. Personally, I think man has devolved ... at least intellectually.

No comments:

Post a Comment