Monday, February 8, 2010

True or false poll...If at first you don't succeed destroy all evidence you tried?

Well .......now there is a plan ....maintain plausible deniablity ........True or false poll...If at first you don't succeed destroy all evidence you tried?
FALSE!! Always give it your very best efforts, %26amp; then even if you DON'T succeed... You have nothing to be ashamed about!! %26amp; Absolutely DON'T destroy any evidence of all the avenues, efforts, examples of things you attempted in trying to succeed to accomplish whatever it was you set out to do!!





NEVER be afraid of failing!! Just be afraid of NEVER trying in the first place!! ... from my OWN sentiments!! ...;o))





((BUSHELS of HUGS!!))


Have a Terrific, Fulfilling Weekend!! %26amp; Share your FREE Smiles %26amp; Love!! D;))True or false poll...If at first you don't succeed destroy all evidence you tried?
True only if what I was attempting was illegal or immoral. Our world would be a different place if Orville and Wilbur Wright had not tried repeatedly or if Wake Island was the deciding factor in the Second World War.
True- If it wasn't successful, I imagine the evidence ain't worth keeping. :-)
Exactly! That is why you should always keep plenty of corrosive acid, and hand grenades available.
False- I keep it around so others will suggest how I can succeed the next time. Hopefully, the evidence will show them what I did wrong.
Saw..., only if its illegal, man---lol.
False : Me , I am a terrible hider %26amp; destroyer .


Get caught every time ,


Must be a Dizz thing or maybe just not sneaky enough , lmao D :)





Can you teach me hiding tricks ? * wink *
TrueTrueTrue!








Lmao Renee! Lov it!
Unless the evidence that you even tried grants you boons then yes very true.
False, never destroy the evidence, that will just lead to more problems.
True. Very true.
true. and avoid your mom's questions when she asks why your brother is tied up and gagged.
Definitely. And in some cases if you succeed.... *G*


Depending on what you did.
one must always cover their tracks and Never leave evidence.
true. lol.
False I would still like the ones I tried to help know how hard I fought for their cause!
True!!!





:-)
true! start a new carrer
i tried that the feds still found it
true
true
Hell yeah!
I've always succeeded so I have yet to decide.
Sounds like a government thing.Til they get caught...haha
yup
false!it's best u tried!
LOL! I like that one.


My uncle always use to say if you can't suck seed....suck oats.

No comments:

Post a Comment