Sunday, February 7, 2010

Some may have heard that fear can stand for False Evidence Appearing Real.?

When is it healthy to hold on to fear? I have a good job working as a Corporate Asset Legal Secretary here in Chicago. I want to develop a school for the performing arts but the fear of failure is holding me back. Any advice?Some may have heard that fear can stand for False Evidence Appearing Real.?
I too have heard that saying, in fact I raised my son with that thought in mind. Don't let fear stop you from realizing your dreams. If you have the knowledge %26amp; capitol and know what is needed to start a school like this go for it. Would it be public (Entrance via an audition,) or private (Audition still required.) We need more schools in our country like this. The public school system always cuts music %26amp; drama instead of sports, if cutbacks are needed. Perhaps you could contact the Professional Performing Arts School in New York City phone 212-247-8652 address 326 West 48th St. N.Y.C., N.Y. sorry I don't know the zip code, I think they also have one in Chicago, check this website www.painstitute.com, you might find some info to help you. The p-a in the email address stands for Performing Arts. When I graduated from college I worked at the New Hampshire Music Festival for their summer programs. After my last year at college and the music festival, I went straight to New York City with $150 in my pocket and had a job in one week in a recording studio. I soon established myself as a good recording engineer and had commercial clients within 1 year, and won 5 Clio's and other awards in recording the audio for radio %26amp; T.V. commercials. If I would have listened to my fears I never would have gone to New York. Originally I was from the cornfields of Iowa. So my advice to you is if you don't know what you need to know to make this a success, surround yourself with people who do, and hire professionals in their field to teach the classes. GOOD LUCK! May God be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment