Thursday, February 4, 2010

How do I handle false claims of a criminal charge,when the evidence isn't being looked at by my attorney ?

my attorney is a court appointed,because I can't afford a high cost lawyer. But there's enough evidence we have to prove my innocence,we just have the fight the whole system with no help.their evidence they claim they have changed three times. I feel it was planted. How can I protect myself from a corrupt system?How do I handle false claims of a criminal charge,when the evidence isn't being looked at by my attorney ?
You can tell the Judge when you go to court that you feel your attorney is not fully representing you.Then ask to be appointed another one..How do I handle false claims of a criminal charge,when the evidence isn't being looked at by my attorney ?
The court stands for Justice and will not really look at the available evidence if it really favours u or not. But since your judge is a court appointee then there is no way for you to really find just judgment rather to protect your self from a corrupt system is simple to apply the rule of justice take the matter to a human right activist tell him your rights are being violated since they don't want to look at your own evidence they can persecute you without valid facts.
You are always free to make your own case in court, in some states also anyone of our choice to help you make your case.


You might want to consider involving the media, if the case is as obvious as you say. Make sure you get a professional investigative journalist to look at the case, not an apprentice.

No comments:

Post a Comment