Thursday, February 4, 2010

Could anyone tell the correct word for such - 1. FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real?

2.BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth





3.GRACE = God's Riches At Christ's Expense





You don't call them abbreviations.There's another word for them .I forgot .Kindly help me with the word.Thank you all in advance.Could anyone tell the correct word for such - 1. FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real?
ACRONYMCould anyone tell the correct word for such - 1. FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real?
acronym is one word that is accurate, but I seem to remember another word that is also actually the word you're looking for. The word means an acronym, but it is an acronym that also defines the word it spells.


This is going to drive me nuts until I think of it, hold on....





I give up, I just know there is another word that is more accurate. Anyway, it might be found here:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backronym
yup.. acronym
The word you are looking for is ';ACRONYM';


which means a word formed of initial letters or


groups of letters of words in a set phrase or a series of words.
ACRONYM
It's a mnemonic.

No comments:

Post a Comment